Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shark Mop

It may sound crazy, but I adore cleaning. I find it very relaxing, and I love that I can instantly see the difference and make things look lovely. I clean when I'm stressed, I clean when I'm happy, I clean when things just need to be cleaned. I have also always loved info-mercials. I'm not sure why, they're just great. So of course I was ecstatic when my sis came home with a Shark Mop! I know that no one else cares, but I've been dreaming about this for years, and I'm so excited that I finally got to use one. That's yet another perk of living with my sis—I get to try out all these things that I've always wanted but wasn't sure were worth the money. But the Shark definitely IS worth the money, and when I have my own house one day, I am definitely getting one!

The first time I used it I swept...


and Swiffer swept...


and Swiffer mopped...


and Swiffer WetJet mopped...


and Shark mopped...


and Shark mopped...


and Shark mopped...


and after the 4th Shark mop it was finally clean.


Even if no one else in the world could possibly notice, the floor was about 3 shades lighter and brighter and beautiful. I could definitely see a difference. And now when I clean, I only have to sweep and Shark mop once, and the floor is clean.

4 comments:

  1. We are getting a Shark Mop ASAP. I can't stand using a regular mop or the Swiffer things. Thanks for the "review". If you're ever in my neck of the woods and are stressed or happy, my house can always use a good clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a Shark Vac then Steam... it's AMAZING! It makes cleaning so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEELLLLLLLIIIIII!!!!! I miss you SO much. And I'm so glad I found this little bloggy blog. By the way, did Ali ever send you that funny picture of the scarf-hat we found? I saw that and instantly thought, "I need to show Kelli!" Anyway, love you so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so awesome! I want one now.

    ReplyDelete