Wednesday, April 13, 2011

28 Days

Life is crazy right now. School, work, projects, essays, cooking, cleaning, kiddos, church, family, LIFE. This last week it seems like things have been ten times as crazy as usual, just when I wish I had a moment to breath and just enjoy how wonderful my life really is. But in four weeks, it will be SUMMER. Blogging, sewing, playing, relaxing, and planning my WEDDING! I've never been one to care much about summer, I don't like the heat, I love being in a routine and being busy. But for the first time in my life I'm actually counting down the days. If I can just make it through 28 more days of thinking about nothing but keeping the house clean and doing my homework, then I will have all the time in the world to look at dresses and cakes and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment