Sunday, April 3, 2011

I cannot fail!

This weekend was fantabulous! It was so wonderful to hear from the Lord's prophets, seers, and revelators. When I was in a Living Prophets class at BYU, my teacher told us that if we write our thoughts and feelings, rather than just the words the speakers are saying, it invites the Spirit to teach and makes General Conference become Specific Conference. I definitely learned that this is true. In all my writing, I wrote "I'm trying to press forward." At the time I wrote them, I wasn't even listening to the speaker, I was just continuing on my own thoughts that had been triggered from a different talk, but not even two minutes later, Elder Bednar had started speaking, and said the words "Just keep pressing forward and you cannot fail." Isn't it wonderful how much our Father cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment