Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just Dance

Today I found that I've been a good example to my niece and nephew, and they're following in my footsteps. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know all of my effort in teaching them to be good citizens isn't going to waste. So what wonderful life lesson have they learned? How to dance! It's funny when you realize what you say because your kids start to say it, well let me tell you, it's even more funny when you realize how you dance because they start dancing like you! Today Dean decided to make a "dance floor" in his room by ripping up different colored pieces of paper and covering the floor with them, then he asked me to turn on some music so we could have a dance party. Then he wanted to learn how to slow dance with Eden. Cutest thing ever. These kids are definitely growing up right!












1 comment:

  1. awww!!! crazy dancers just like u! lots of love from your adopted sister... hoping you are having an awesome time in reno!

    ReplyDelete