Monday, November 15, 2010

Crepes

As I've already said at least a zillion times, I have the best job in the world. I get to spend all day doing all of my favorite things, then get paid for it. Not to mention free room and board in the "Biggest Little City." Even though I technically have certain hours I work and certain days I'm off, living at work (or working at home) means that I'm occasionally on-call for about anything you can think of; usually this involves making things on the computer, like coloring books or marathon training schedules or math worksheets.

Tonight I had a different request...Lee needs 2 dozen crepes for her study group tomorrow. She asked me at about 10, but then I discovered a serious lack of eggs in our refrigerator. Unfortunately she was in the middle of a crazy math problem, so we didn't get to the store until midnight. Now I'm sitting here half asleep cooking crepe after crepe. Luckily we make crepes often enough that we have a nice little system.


Some of our favorite toppings (from another day).


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment