Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clutches

My project for the last few days has been making these adorable (if I do say so myself) clutches. I got ideas from pictures on blogs and Etsy, made some doodles...


cut out patterns...


chose fabric...


cut them out...


put them together...


and sewed them.


Now I just need to add buttons, zippers, and maybe a few flowers, and I have 8 new clutches. Not only are these fun, but they also will help me budget. I got the idea from a friend to have a separate wallet for each category and put in only the allotted amount of cash each month. When you're out of cash in your clothes clutch, no more clothes 'till next month! It's a lot easier to fudge when all you do is swipe a card, so hopefully these will help. And hey, even if if they don't, they sure are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment