Saturday, June 19, 2010

My First Hobby

I have lots of hobbies, but my first new hobby is...Quilting! I'm really excited. I'm staying in Reno with my big sis Annalee, and she's introducing me to this super fun, totally-not-just-for-old-ladies hobby. We're both doing an online quilt along. The last few days I've been cutting out 552 little squares plus a bunch of strips, and I just finished sewing my first square! I'm in love with pink, orange, and yellow recently. Rainbow sherbet with a little chocolate...mmmmmmmmm.













2 comments:

  1. Love the colors...cant wait to see it finished:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You are so inspiring me to join in!! I'm visiting here in the US and will be picking up lots of fabric! I'll have to wait to do any sewing for when I go back to Oman! Great job!

    ReplyDelete