Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Origami

Next week, I'm going to be a leader at Girls' Camp, and our ward's theme is Japan. So naturally I took it upon myself to make as many complicated origami flowers and birds as possible to decorate the camp. In the process, I learned that once you get to the last few steps, you can just kind of skip and fudge, because the actual folds are really confusing and difficult. You'll miss out on some of the detail, but they'll be fine hanging from a tree at a campsite for a week. Here is a bit of what I ended up with.


WARNING: The pictures are pretty bad, it was late and inside and my camera was out of batteries. Sorry, I should have planned ahead, but you get the idea.




1 comment:

  1. You better get this week's quilt-a-long step done before you leave for camp, or you'll get really behind!

    ReplyDelete