Monday, June 27, 2011

2 1/2 Weeks

That's how much time I have to finish everything on this to-do list for my wedding.


About 10 down, 65 to go.


And this to-do list for Girls' Camp.


My 10th year of camp, 3rd as a leader, woot woot!


And in my free time, because I'll have so much, all of these unfinished projects.


3 skirts, 4 dresses, 3 purses, 1 tote bag, 1 big floppy hat, 1 swim coverup, 1 pair of shorts, 1 purse organizer, 1 coat, 1 quilt, 1 pillow, 3 wallets, 2 teddy bears, and 22 sock monkeys. That's reasonable, right?


And maybe try to keep my room from looking like this the whole time I'm here.


Why yes, I am using my bed as a closet. I sleep on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Wow, you are one busy girl. Maybe we should try to have a working lunch, or one in November? :)

    ReplyDelete