Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pearls

Jackie O, fashion icon and wife of President JFK was known for always wearing a strand of pearls, beautiful, simple, and elegant. But guess what, after she died, they discovered that those pearls she was so well known for were fake! How cool is that?


Just look at all those beautiful pearls. I just might die and go to June Cleaver heaven.


Well, I want to be just like her. I bought four packs of glass pearls for about $10 and started stringing away.


So many sizes and colors, how can a girl choose?


I've made six bracelets already, and I still have quite a few beads left. I just need to decide now exactly which styles I like and what I want. I might take a couple of them apart that I don't like as much to make even more bracelets or a necklace or two.


I ran out of ideas before I ran out of beads.


But that pearl necklace. I'm in love! I don't think I'll ever ever take it off. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment