Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What should I blog about?

I just realized I haven't blogged yet today, but I didn't have any ideas, so I asked Brian what I should blog about, and he said him, so here goes. Sometimes I like to pretend that this blog is big and famous and interesting, and not just my own personal diary of sorts, so I try to stay somewhat impersonal. Sure I talk about what I'm doing, but not much about what I'm thinking or feeling. Well you know, even those big famous bloggers talk about their personal lives, and I love to read about them, so maybe someone will like to hear about me. Especially since all my followers actually do know me personally.

Well, in case anyone doesn't know, Brian is my fiance. But I guess I haven't even mentioned him except when we first started dating and when he proposed. I love him to pieces and can't wait to spend forever and ever with him, but I'm still not one for all this mushy gushy talk-about-my-feelings stuff, so I'll just let you check him out for himself at his blog and vlog. Especially this one, that he proposed to me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment