Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check, Check, Check, and Check

This has been a quick trip to Reno, but a productive one. We've gotten a lot of decisions made and to-do list items crossed off. Here's just a few.


Figured out the game plan with Lee for my dress. I gave her a sketch and measurements, she got some patterns and muslin, and now we're on our way. I'm so excited, she's an amazing sister, don't you think?


Finally chose and booked a photographer. Brian was very picky, being a photographer and all, and made sure we found someone incredible. I can't wait, we met with her yesterday, and she's so cute and fun, and super talented of course!


Registered! This was my favorite part of planning so far. But of course I've been making wishlists of things for my future home for years, just for fun. Some people waste time away on Facebook or Youtube, I waste time looking at whisks and vacuums.


Looked at cruises for a honeymoon. We haven't booked it, because we want to be sure it's the best choice and we get the best deal, but we're pretty sure which one we're going on.

Tomorrow we'll get another check on our to-do list because we're going to do our engagement photo shoot. I'm kind of excited, and kind of... well, I'll tell you abou that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment