Friday, June 3, 2011

Wisconsin

I finally have the time to write about my fantabulous trip to Wisconsin. It's such a cute, fun, and super friendly place. I could definitely live there someday! Here's a bit of what we did:

Saw a gazillion adorable farms all over as we drove from one place to another.


Visited Epic, the company my brother-in-law works for. The campus is, well, EPIC. This is just the tiniest taste of all the random and super cool stuff they have. Each building has a theme, and they absolutely decorate to the fullest.





Played lots of games with JT.



Hung out with Haylee. This girl is just the cutest, she cracks me up with all her faces.



Played in the snow. Because you know, rainy Utah wasn't Springy enough for my first Spring Break, so I decided to go to snowy Wisconsin for my second.



Went to the zoo. One of the best zoos I've been to, and it was free! All the animals were awake and active, I had at least as much fun as the kids.





Visited the trolls.





Decided to move to Mount Horeb and start my bakery right away. I can see it now, just change the "rt" to an "n" and 19 to 20. And look at this great space for lease, it's right next door to a wedding dress shop, it would be the perfect place to sell wedding cakes, right?


CHEESE! Enough said.


Celebrated Haylee's 2nd birthday.


And Easter.



And tried desperately to get a picture of me with the kids. Not happening. They like me, I promise, they just don't like sitting still.


No comments:

Post a Comment