Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paper Hearts

One day as I was roaming around Etsy, I stumbled on this adorable paper heart banner. It was an amazing idea, but seemed simple enough, so I filed it away in my brain as something I should try to make some time.


Now that I look at them again, I realized I forgot the strip down the middle. It does help shape them a little, but I kind of like it without, if I can find another way to hang them. Oops.


Well, now that I'm getting married, I have something to make them for.


Trying out a few styles to see what I like best.


My mom was kind enough to help me cut out a zillion strips of paper.


All glued together in neat little paper heart packets.


Trying to mix them up randomly, because it's too much effort to


A few hours and two glue sticks later, I have 50 paper hearts, ready to be strung and hung!


I love the way they turned out, I just might even do a tutorial some day.

1 comment: